The Lullaby is a Road-Tested, Musician Approved, Professional-Grade, Low Wattage Vacuum Tube Amplifier, Handmade in Lafayette, LA.
::FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US::
The Lullaby is designed to be an alternative to the disposable electronics created by modern mass production practices, and is proud to be free of Printed Circuit Boards and Surface-Mount Components! In their place, we've crammed time tested vacuum tube circuitry, extensively researched, high-quality, raw materials and components, and a shitload of Love.
The result is a low watt tube amplifier that can hold its own in the presence of the famous vacuum tube models of the 40's, 50's, or 60's! You know the ones! The ones that after 75 years of use still sweat tone. The ones that started this whole thing to begin with. That's the standard that The Lullaby is built to.
- 2-Stage Pure Path Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
- Class A Low Wattage Single Ended Vacuum Tube Power Amplifier
- Handwired Eyelet Board Construction
- 1/4" Instrument (1-Meg Ohm)
- Volume Control
- Proprietary Speaker Cabinet: Hand Carved Juniper; Hand Rubbed Finish
- 100% Shielded Die-Cast Hammond Chassis
- Top-Shelf Audio Capacitors
- High-Grade Audio Transformers
- Vacuum Tube Rated Power Transformers
- Hand Numbered and Signed by Lullaby Founder Jason Harrington
- Made by hand in South Louisiana. Fait en Louisiane
Vacuum Tube Configuration:
5 Watt Output Power:
Dual Triode Big Bottle Octal 6SL7 Preamp Tube
Class A Single Ended 6V6 Octal Power Tube
- Hand Carved Juniper
- 13" X 13" X 11"
- 10" High Efficiency Driver
- 18 lbs.